Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 26
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
5 members (Rover, connie, 3 invisible), 421 guests, and 198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#42830 03/01/2015 06:44 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
L
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Hi folks. Not sure if this is the right place to post this sort of thing, but yesterday while taking some family members through the boulder maze at the Baths, we found a pair of bifocals.

They look to be brand new and I imagine whoever lost them is rather upset.

I left them with the parks guy who is there pretty much all the time. His name is Wilson James and I can provide his phone number if needed. He is usually around the Poor Man's Bar area. Call me at (284) 495-4168. I don't want to put his number on the internet.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942
Good idea to post on the BVI Facebook page!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5