|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (johnnshell, Rumlover, pedalpusher, caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, 4 invisible),
367
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#42830
03/01/2015 06:44 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826 |
Hi folks. Not sure if this is the right place to post this sort of thing, but yesterday while taking some family members through the boulder maze at the Baths, we found a pair of bifocals.
They look to be brand new and I imagine whoever lost them is rather upset.
I left them with the parks guy who is there pretty much all the time. His name is Wilson James and I can provide his phone number if needed. He is usually around the Poor Man's Bar area. Call me at (284) 495-4168. I don't want to put his number on the internet.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942 |
Good idea to post on the BVI Facebook page!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|