Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 32
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
8 members (MKGrey, Rumlover, DBESXM, 5 invisible), 349 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#42830 03/01/2015 06:44 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
L
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 826
Hi folks. Not sure if this is the right place to post this sort of thing, but yesterday while taking some family members through the boulder maze at the Baths, we found a pair of bifocals.

They look to be brand new and I imagine whoever lost them is rather upset.

I left them with the parks guy who is there pretty much all the time. His name is Wilson James and I can provide his phone number if needed. He is usually around the Poor Man's Bar area. Call me at (284) 495-4168. I don't want to put his number on the internet.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 16,942
Good idea to post on the BVI Facebook page!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5