Hi Everyone,
We just returned from 3 weeks at Simpson's Bay. We are trying to remember if this was our 9th or 10th visit. It doesn't matter as it won't be our last! We just love St. M. I read this forum every day, summer and winter. So helpful and thanks to all of you who make it happen.

After reading Beerman's fabulous trip reports,(who could compete with that) I wondered if I should submit our simple trip. But I thought why not! If we all didn't share our experiences this board would collapse.

We left Boston direct flight on JB. We could not wait to get out of Maine after this miserable winter. Had a great flight. Leslie was there to meet us as always. He is so professional. We had no great need to travel everyday as we find Simpson's Bay Beach just beautiful. However, we went to Anse Marcel for the first time. What a beautiful beach! We had a wonderful day there. The food was great and I thought very reasonable for such lovely accommodations. Of course we, or I should say, I had to shop. Phillipsburg, Maho and the market at Marigot are a must. We also tried three new (to us) restaurants. Bavaria was just delicious. Who knew?? I would go again just for the apple strudel. We also enjoyed Boca Marina. The dining area is lovely. Our food was served piping hot! Service was excellent. So good we went there twice. I would highly recommend this restaurant.And for the first time we dined at Antoine's. Fabulous rack of lamb!! We will definitely go back next year. Like everyone else, we have our favorites which we frequented, Izi's, Mark's, Jimbo's for ribs, Fig, everything is good there,Pizza Galley. One thing for sure, you won't go hungry on St. M.

We returned last Saturday and guess what? We had plowable snow Wednesday night!! The pits!! I was ready to get the next flight out. But, alas, as I am self-employed work called me back to reality.

We are very fortunate to have had three weeks in the sun. And God willing, we will be back next March.