Our group returned from Paradise last Tuesday. We had an asolute blast. Our crew Stephen and Jason really showed us a great time. We hit just about every place we wanted to.
Willie T's was wild, Cooper Beach was relaxing (Hung with James the whole day) stopped by Marina Cay for a drink, danced to the music of the Singing Chef at The Last Resort,hiked The Baths ending up at the Top of the Baths for a great view and a cocktail(believe it or not we had our picture taken with a group of Hooter girls in the pool there. They were on the island shooting the 2008 calendar), listened to Quito and the Edge, enjoyed Happy Hour at Myett's, endured an interesting taxi ride to and from Bomba's Full Moon Party, experieced a lunar eclipse(very cool) partied with Seddy and the gang at One Love(Here I had the oppurtunity to meet and drink beers with Sterlin Marlin and his wife also ran into the main man Verve.),sucked down painkillers at the Soggy Dollar and to cap it all off stopped by Foxy's. In between all of this we experienced some awsome snorkeling and diving(The highlight was diving the Rhone) and some unbelievable sunsets.This was just a quickie once I get some time I will post our complete trip report which included 10 hours in the Miami airport on the way down. I am sure I probably passed or danced next to fellow TTOL'ers througout or trip. I will also post photos as soon as I figure out how. We were all in agreement that this was our best vacation yet.
Definitely bit by the DIF bug. Now the big problem is how to get back there SOON!!
Signman
PS CajunBoy, Jennifer and Allyson I have some great stories for you.

[Linked Image]