When I was a kid, I'd always want some friends over to help with a chore or when the parents were gone. Dad had a good way of explaining how those things go. "No son! A boy is a boy. Two boys are half a boy..and three boys are no boy at all"
He was pretty much correct. Getting of the plane last night there were a number of about 14-15 yr old Boy Scouts . A half a dozen were setting two rows behind us. They were quite "uninhibited" . When getting ready to deplane two of them came charging past us bulling their way down the aisle, ran into a lady holding an infant a few aisles up. There were parents outside with a sign welcoming back troop such and such. Not sure I'd want that bunch back. smile. Capt Monk, has a system of dealing with this taxing bunch. Saw them at Savannah bay a couple times during our trip. kids were learning scuba diving, paying attention and respecting the instructors. It helps a lot I'm sure not being related to any of them and they not being quite sure if they won't be set home or denied participation in events if they don't behave.