Breeze said:
Carol_Hill said:
Well, yes, but he said that he wanted to do the food provisioning himself, and it sounds like he wants to do it on December 26. IF the grocery stores will not be open that day, then he needs to totally re-think his plan. Are you saying he should ask the charter company whether the grocery stores will be open?

He should ask folks not local to the BVI what his options are going to be on a holiday in a foreign country ? Neither you nor I, nor too many other online voices outside Tortola ( the local community) are going to be able to tell him with certainty what hours a store local to Fat Hogs Bay will keep on a holiday in that country.

Kinda behooves him to be asking questions of the folks who live and do business there. He may have to rethink his plan.

Uhm Breeze, I'm right here. You can speak to me directly and not refer to me as some kind of fool. I am a fairly intelligent and accomplished traveler that has sailed out of many different ports around the world and know how to handle shopping for food and booze in a "foreign country". I was simply looking for some helpful advice, which you are clearly not in a position to give. I think I am better off figuring things out on my own than relying on someone like you that would rather preach than help. Not sure what the point of this forum is if your advice is to only rely on the local community in the BVI's for tips and opinions.

Fast enough to get there, slow enough to see.