|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
23 members (Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
376
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 127
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 127 |
OK here comes the foolish part of all this. How do you vacuum pack the food? Is this one of those TV specials that I see so often? Do I pay $19.99 and get some extras when I buy this from the TV Special?
Help me out!!! Where, how and who on Vacuum packing. I see it all the time on TV and just have not taken that leap!!!
Now when I took a big trip overseas with a lot of luggage I packed a lot of clothes in vacuum bags and used a vacuum cleaner to reduce the volume it worked pretty good....but do not know about how and what to do with food.
Thanks for details...
Dave
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|