SeaStar said:
I had remembered someone posting they were not happy with this agency, did a search and came up with this. I thought there was another one that had to do with an employee but don't remember the employee's name to do a search. Hope it works out for you.
http://www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/s...rue#Post1660731

Sorry, just read this string and my response may be late. Yes, I was the original poster reporting the issue with Sprimbarth. To the poster above seeking a refund as promised, I can say based on my experience you will have a challenge. The 'managing director' during my stay was Jean-Paul Clerc and he did not respond to any of my emails over a 5 month period. None. And we had a robbery of a safe in our unit which was opened with a master key, and the key should have been under the control of Sprimbarth. So one would expect a reply based on the severity of the event. We received virtually no help and only by factually reporting the incident on this board and others did we receive compensation for the unused days of our stay, as we moved to a more secure hotel the night of the robbery. We asked for a refund of the days we did not stay at the unit, as of course we had to pre-pay. And we did not receive any refund of the $500 stolen from our safe. And the refund of the unused days came from the owner of the unit, not Sprimbarth (as per Sprimbarth’s email to me). So this ‘company’ takes no responsibility for anything since they pushed the responsibility to repay our unused days on the owner. I wish you good luck and all the best with your claim, but based on my experience they will ignore you. So keep up the posting. Others need to understand the business practices of this company.

Last edited by NJHarry; 02/09/2017 10:45 AM.