In my mind I felt we were more than reasonable...keep in mind this is what the offer of $150 was...

As a good faith gesture we will provide you with a $150 grocery credit (voucher) for your next SXM rental with reservation made through St Martin Reservation Center. This rental must occur by Jan 31, 2018 and be for a minimum of seven nights after which the offer expires. This voucher has no cash value. Issuance of this voucher is also contingent on updating of negative comments on Travel Talk to reflect that you have been compensated by St Martin Reservation Center for your inconvenience. We make this offer to you to resolve your complaint without accepting responsibility for the change in policy by the restaurant...

Here is my biggest issue...one of the resaons that we booked this location is the free beach chairs; this offer was advertised when we booked, this inclusion of the beach chairs was spelled out on our confirmation in July 2016, it was not spelled out on our final confirmation in October 2016 (keep in mind that it is clearly spelled out that all funds are non-refundable); HOWEVER, and this is the biggest most concerning point, if the conditions had changed, the agency knew about it and did not say anything to us or point that out in October 2016 I think that is deceitful.

Once again I will leave it to the readers to make their own decisions about who is right and wrong.