Jeepers, as long as you understand that the island is still not going to be the perfect picture postcard paradise you're used to, you'll be fine and have a great time. There's almost three month until your trip and I expect much more progress will be made during that time. Unfortunately we only had three days to squeeze everything in due to previous commitments, and since our property is in Pelican, we were pretty much limited to the Simpson Bay, Cole Bay, and Philipsburg areas. I would have loved to have at least one more day just to drive around the whole island to see how everything was. However, it seems that the degree of damage varied greatly from one property to the next. For example, the totality of the damage to Skipjacks was breathtaking and next to irreplaceable. Next door at Lee's, although the damage was severe, workers were swarming like bees to reconstruct that place. Then next door to that, the SMYC seemed almost untouched, at least from the outside. Sorry I provide more specifics.