I stay at club orient....club orient is gone. I don't have to exaggerate it. I have a letter from the management telling me the truth. I have talked to Momo at ti buchon in the cul de sac...his restaurant is destroyed and he will not re build. I have e mailed Alain Arnell...and contacted him on Facebook....no answer

I follow le testivan on instagram....destroyed

I agree with you that some houses...some businesses can survive while the others don't. I have seen and heard from enough places i frequent on the French side to believe that the information i have been given is truth.

I am a very optimistic person...and for days...I kept saying it will be ok....it isn't this bad.

I have heard from enough folks on the French side to know that it is as bad as i think it is

There is NO ONE who wants this to be a bad dream more than me....but the reality is this....the reports we are getting are from the Dutch side....and I do believe the Dutch side will recover faster...

But i have seen first hand the damage even a category 2 hurricane can do....in SXM....I was there during Hurricane Jose in 1999 when it hit.

I simply cannot imagine what this category 5 did and how it must have felt as it hit this tiny island.

[Linked Image]