We've been going to SXM for over 30 years after honeymooning there at a house on Plum Bay. We love the island, bought a townhouse on the French side after 9/11/2001, sold eight years later, and have now bought again and are thrilled that we had minimal damage from Irma. We were on the island the Sunday before Irma hit on Wednesday. We are keeping our reservations to return, have friends on the island, and are eager to go to the stores, restaurants, beaches and on a boating outing or two. We're looking forward to seeing friends living on the island and other friends we meet there each year. We'll be supporting those on the island in spirit, with our prayers, with our dollars, and we're open to helping in other ways when there. Our friends as well as future friends living there are inviting people to return, and are looking forward to folks returning when possible. For those who choose to wait or make other arrangements to other destinations, that is the right decision for them. With the desires of those on the island, matching my desire to return, returning soon is the clear correct decision for me, and others who also wish to return. I've seen much change in over 30 years, understand there is more change after Irma, but home is still home, and I'm eager to get back!