JlarsBVI - thank you so much for sharing. We will be in BVI in three weeks and I'm really struggling to find current information. We are traveling with newbies, so while we want to go there to support BVI, we also want to make sure the experience is great for our guests.

To you and Christo, since you've traveled to BVI since Irma I'm hoping you might be able to answer a few questions...

-Are most places accepting credit cards now? (Just wondering if the infrastructure is such that we will need to plan on having more cash on hand - which we prefer not to do)
-Are most places operating on limited hours? Will we need to plan on hitting the beach restaurants earlier and will we need to plan on wrapping things up earlier?
-I'd imagine moorings are not as full, but then maybe some are damaged? Just wondering if we need to be as concerned with getting to our moorings early like before.
-Any comment/suggestions/warnings concerning places to avoid at this time would be appreciated
-Any comment/suggestions/warnings concerning places most recommended to include in our itinerary would also be greatly appreciated
-Are there any former stops for fuel, water, ice that are not currently operational that we should know about?

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

"Life is a journey that's measured not in miles or years... but in experiences."
~ Jimmy Buffett