Hi TheCoconutTelegraph,

Our experiences based on your questions below:

-Are most places accepting credit cards now? (Just wondering if the infrastructure is such that we will need to plan on having more cash on hand - which we prefer not to do)

We tend to use cash mostly anyway, but did use cards at Oil Nut Bay, Anegada Reef Hotel, Jeep Hire on Anegada, White Bay Jost and a few other places without any issues at all.

-Are most places operating on limited hours? Will we need to plan on hitting the beach restaurants earlier and will we need to plan on wrapping things up earlier?

We tend to start at dawn and finish not long after sunset (stay on UK time!) but we did have later evenings at Anegada and Foxy's both of which seemed to be back on normal timings. I think Norman Island was closing up a bit earlier than usual.

-I'd imagine moorings are not as full, but then maybe some are damaged? Just wondering if we need to be as concerned with getting to our moorings early like before.

In every mooring field we stayed in there were empty balls all day (and night) long. Even Cooper Island...people turning up at 5pm had no problems at all. Well except for the idiots who tried to save on the mooring fee by putting two 50ft cats alongside each other on the same ball...fortunately the chap collecting the fees set them straight before they smashed into the side of our boat!

When we went to The Baths we were the only boat in the field...same with Bitter End. Same with Marina Cay (some of the best snorkelling we saw over at Diamond Reef as its deeper than other spots). Norman always had loads of empty balls.

The only busier place was Anegada where people seemed to be staying for several nights on account of the Island being far more 'business as usual' than some other places. We arrived at 8am though so no issues! Others arriving later in the afternoon seemed fine, but I think the field was full by dusk.

Oh and Great Harbour Jost...I think did fill up by dusk, but only just. Certainly You didnt need to be scrambling around at lunchtime for fear of not getting one.

-Any comment/suggestions/warnings concerning places to avoid at this time would be appreciated

We did everything we usually do...but just planned to eat a bit more on board the boat. Cooper was still shut...Marina Cay was shut (but you could dinghy over and get great take-out from Trellis Bay to enjoy on the boat!). Peter was shut. Obviously nothing at Bitter End. We just enjoyed the same places in a different way. There was nowhere I'd suggest to avoid.

-Any comment/suggestions/warnings concerning places most recommended to include in our itinerary would also be greatly appreciated

Oil Nut Bay! We spent a few days there, loved it! Moored at Bitter End and took the dinghy round...but you can also get their shuttle from Gun Creek if the wind is up / you dont fancy the long dinghy ride! Lunch is good, the swim-up bar is so warm, the lagoon is full of Green Turtles and you can even grab a few takeaway pizzas on your way out to enjoy an easy dinner back aboard your boat.

George Dog - one of the few places that had very, very little damage to the coral.

Diamond Reef (moor at Marina Cay) - again, no damage to the coral, one of our best snorkels.

Anegada - spend a few days, rent a jeep, relax. Cow Wreck is as fabulous as ever, Loblolly is as beautiful a snorkel as ever...and the lobsters are as good as ever!

-Are there any former stops for fuel, water, ice that are not currently operational that we should know about?

Nothing at Bitter End obviously. We are only 2 so fuel and water lasts a few weeks easily so didn't have any need for a top-up. We did need dinghy fuel a few times and got this at Great Harbour Jost - where we saw others filling up with water and diesel. I gather Leverick is operational now too...but maybe someone else could confirm?