|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Rumlover, oeastcoast, MrEZgoin, Manpot, DBESXM, SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, 3 invisible),
452
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
In the past I would order the sim card and have it shipped to me prior to the trip. I used www.mrsimcard.comNow I just change my phone plan (verizon and att both have this option) to pay $10/day which allows me to use my phone in the BVI using my current plan. Do you have a Verizon phone? We're going in July so I was going to wait a bit more before asking this since I figure post-Irma infrastructure issues probably still are being worked out. My question concerns the coverage (area and type 3G/4G) for Verizon phones. If it isn't as good as either AT&T or a local provider, then I'll probably look into an unlocked phone for our trip.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|