Well I think location does matter for the financial benefit of the owners of Willy T. 1) Being close to West End is handy to get the USVI crowd that can check in there and return to the USVI in a short haul not burning much fuel. 2) Has to be a well protected Anchorage with a lot of moorings. Could not have anything like the north shore Tortola to be feasible.
3) Has to be acceptable to “new neighbors” who have any political clout. They are as welcome to businesses catering to tourists as the Clampetts were in Beverly Hills.

That really limits selection.

Sopers when back to normal would not likely welcome the Willy T ..busy harbor with already a full complement of moorings. Ferry traffic..lots of business and restaurants. Would be perfect for distance and ease of checking in for us I traffic. Doubt government would allow.

North Sound I think is never going to be okayed. Too many land based venues that would not welcome the competition.

Diamond Cay or Little Harbor Jost would be suitable. Again local business and if I owned property at Sandy Ground Estates I would not be happy.

Little Harbor Peter would likely be able to add balls and be suitable, but I don’t know what the resort or the local who runs the Ocean Sevens place in Great Harbor, has a huge grip on cruise ship day trips and is well connected, would say about that.

So the Willy T is likely pleading their case to have their mooring spot reconsidered. When is the next election?