Originally Posted by GaKaye
Originally Posted by PMagistro
There is a different chef and menu has a Peruvian emphasis. I was there this past weekend and from a food standpoint, I wasn't impressed and the prices are more expensive too. They don't have a Pizza stove and I was told they have no intention of putting one in any time soon.

A friend whose opinion I trust regarding food said the same thing about the food. We'll give it a try in November; Peruvian food is good, and I like the idea of something different. Odd though, to have pizza on the menu with no intention of serving it.

Seems reasonable enough. Going out to dinner, you see their menu, pricey, then you notice the pizza which is okay within your price range. You are seated and order. "oh, we do not serve pizza". Now you are hungry, tired, it's late so what do you do? Leave? No, you substitute for a more pricey dinner. I believe they have it all figured out. I would love to try some of their food but I will not go there, too many other restaurants to choose. Some say menu error but I seriously doubt it.

Last edited by LBI2SXM; 01/30/2019 03:42 PM. Reason: added more