You crack me up, Allison. You never know ... maybe your parents will want to give this a try! You mention the term 'bucket list' but you are way too young for that! But, it does bring back an old memory I had about Orient Beach several years ago. My wife and I were laying out in the first row of chairs at Kakao and she was reading her favorite book when I decided it was time to go for a walk to avoid falling asleep. So, I planned to walk down past Pedro's and all the way down to Papagayo and back, stopping for another Corona at Pedro's en route.

As I was walking an attractive younger woman (maybe in her early 30's) came up along side me and we began to chat. She was here for one day from a cruise ship in port and was walking at a slightly faster pace than I was. She had never been at Orient Beach before, so I said to her "past those rocks you're going to encounter nude sunbathers so that's a spot where many folks turn around." She smiled at me and said "yep, that's something I want to get off my 'bucket list' so that's exactly where I'm heading!" I just laughed as she went past me and I ducked into Pedro's to get my beer. I have no idea what she did or didn't do with her bikini, but I never saw her again the rest of the day.

It's memories and experiences like this one that makes St. Martin and Orient Beach such a fun destination. My best advice is don't overthink it and just do what you are comfortable with!