Originally Posted by ruralcarrier
Very much agree with your "common sense" approach. Thank you.

This "our turf" sentiment has at times spread to all of Orient Beach, Cupecoy Beach and just about any other beach where people feel like doing their own personal thing. This is often without regard to local laws, local customs and residents and other visitors. It is like saying "doing this or that" has been "acceptable" at "xyz beach" in the past. Perhaps some do not know the local laws or customs and that is how it happens but I have also seen it attempted on Anguilla and it is usually dealt with swiftly by a local.

Ok lets do some common sense here then. The only place it is legal to be nude on the island is that one small section of Orient. It is in that context that the term " our turf " applies. My comment was only about Orient and no where else.That section of the beach is for all of us who enjoy naturalism to do our thing if you will . There is a reason why the no photography restriction applies. It did not go away with Club O and is enforced to this day.That means no cameras of any kind. It doesnt matter if you are ok with cameras there .Many of us are not and thats why the rule. Yes, the beach is shared with those who prefer to be clothed, as it should be in a mutually respectfull environment. Too often that is not the case. I dont need or want anyones criticism or judgement for doing what I have a perfectly legal right to do. I respect the rights of other people on the " textile " side and do not cross that line as unfortunately some do.

Last edited by Hdrdr911; 02/12/2019 12:34 PM.

If the phone doesn't ring .... it's me