Originally Posted by PelicanPirate
So we visited and ate breakfast and it looks well cared for but the general area there seems very busy. I see on the google map there is a lower half across the road with another pool. Are there other amenities down there? A bar? How is the chair situation?

The lower section you refer to is La Vista Beach. We own three weeks there in a studio. There was once a tiki bar down there, but that was removed due to a dispute with the owner of the property next door. Frankly, I don't feel the need for a bar there with my room steps away from the pool. There are plenty of chairs and umbrellas for the pool, and guests at La Vista and La Vista Beach can use either pool. The beach there isn't really swimmable, and there are no chairs on the beach, although I have seen guests take pool chairs down there. If we want to spend the day on a beach, we go to one of the many other beaches on the island. I'm not sure what you mean about the area being busy. Our unit faces the sea, and we are completely unaware of any traffic while we're there.