Day 3 (July 28, 2019)

I Did: I went to Mullet Bay Golf Course. I forgot to tell you all this girl golfs! The golf course was okay, but there were lots of weeds and crab grass there, and the grass was dead in other spots. It was still worth the visit, though, especially since this girl golfs. Afterward, we went to the southern (clothing optional) part of Orient Beach, where I waded knee-deep in the ocean for a bit before relaxing on the beach.
I Ate: I had a cheeseburger at Perch Lite. Thus, I only needed a small dinner at Subway.
I Bought: A set of golf balls with St. Martin on them. Did I mention this girl golfs?
I Wore: I wore capris jeans and a golf shirt (this girl golfs, remember?). At Orient, I actually almost ran into the ocean before my mom stopped me and reminded me that I needed to remove the pants! I kept the shirt on, and boy did it protect me from the sun.
I Thought: That awkward moment at Perch Lite when you’re almost full and reach down to unbutton your pants....and you realize you’re not wearing any. OMG, only 3 days until the 31st. I’ve got butterflies in my stomach like crazy!