Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
You can still get burnt on a cloudy day and reflection from the sand under the shade.

True to that. But in that kind of situation, sunscreen actually works for me!

Okay, here we go. Sorry, but this one won’t be that exciting.

Day 4 (July 29, 2019)

I Did: Practically nothing. It rained. And it rained. And it rained. Okay, I did do stuff in the room, but I stayed in during most of the day.....because it rained. I spent the majority of the day sitting with my parents and boyfriend, mainly playing board games and going over a few things about the 31st. Oh yeah, and we all sang karaoke off the iPad. We’re a weird family, I know. Later, at around 5, when the rain finally got around to subsiding, we went to the southern end of Orient and played some volleyball for a bit. We then returned to the hotel for more games, and, yes, karaoke. Please don’t rain tomorrow!
I Ate: I had ribs delivered from the hotel restaurant. They were good, but different from the ones back home.
I Bought: Nothing. Because it rained.
I Wore: During the early time we were in the hotel room, I was in a tee shirt and panties. Later, when we played volleyball on Orient Beach and after we returned to the hotel, I just wore my sports bra.
I Thought: The 31st is almost here!