Originally Posted by deputydog1157
OK I guess I misunderstood what exactly a waistband is. I thought that was a small strip of material that just surrounded the waist. I know that you had stated DD, Donald Duck not Dunkin' Donuts, before and I knew that was a shirt with no bottoms. But I am unfamiliar with the TMNT style other than, as I said, a small piece of material. If it's basically a sash, then for all intents and purposes you'd be, IMO, naked. Either way congratulations and enjoy the long road in front of you. Remember it's not the destination, it's the journey.

Yeah, it was just a sash I had around my waist that read “Mrs.” on it. You are right. That being said, last March, when we were on Orient Beach and he was getting down on one knee, displaying the ring, and popping the question, I was, indeed, 100% totally naked (aside from the earrings). How’s that for TMI? Lol

Okay.

Day 8

August 1, 2019

I Did: I went for a walk on the beach with my husband around ten in the morning. Unfortunately, that was all I was able to do that day, as I had a seizure on said beach. I spent the rest of the day in bed. Sorry, I know that’s not an exciting day, but it is a miserable experience.
I Ate: Nothing. Once I have a seizure, there’s no appetite for the rest of the day. It wouldn’t be the safest thing to do anyhow.
I Bought: Nothing. I was out of the room for less than two hours.
I Wore: For the walk on the beach, I wore a tee shirt and skirt, and was barefoot. Unfortunately, I got sand on everything during the seizure. But at least I got to spend the rest of the day in that brand new nightgown my mom got me.
I Thought: At least it wasn’t yesterday....