Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
"I was in a tee shirt and panties. "
To much information

Compared to the fact that some facilities are clothing optional, that would be a yawn. Too much information would be posting my bathroom habits...which I certainly will not.

Originally Posted by IAmCdn54
Originally Posted by Allison731

I Wore: ..... Later, when we played volleyball on Orient Beach and after we returned to the hotel, I just wore my sports bra.

The "no pants / panties" look is always a crowd favourite everywhere in the western world.

I’m not trying to please any crowd. Half the population has no idea how much of a burden having boobs is. A physical activity like volleyball without a sports bra can result in painful consequences!

Originally Posted by SammyM
I'm not sure if everyone out there agrees with me, but I think Allison should organize the "St. Maarten 21 & Under" club to ensure that future generations keep coming to our island from all over North America. In fact, she should be president of the club. When I was 18 (a long, long time ago) I didn't even know where St. Maarten was.

That’s a good idea. There weren’t too many people in my age group, but there were a few. It’s a shame most people my age aren’t aware how wonderful a place this is!