So I have posted an itinerary on a previous thread but wanted to get some more input.
Haven’t booked but am close to booking through DYC for May this year. It will be 4 friends (all guys) and two have never been to the BVIs and wewill want to party at good lively bars and eat good food vs quiet nights. The departure from scrub on a Sunday morning makes for an interesting counter clock wise itinerary. I’ll post it below and would appreciate thoughts. My main question is whether or not a night at Diamond Cay vs a night at either Cooper/Peter island is worth it. Points to consider:
1) I have heard good things about Foxy’s Taboo and but some recent feedback (from forum mbmers) said that the food wasn’t that great and service not good as well. Not sure if this is an anomaly or a trend?
2) I have never stopped at Diamond Cay and looking to give it a try, also want to check out B-Line
3) Itinerary is such that if we stop off at Diamond Cay would not to stop at Cooper or Peter Island
4) We will be stopping at Great Harbour/Little Harbour or white bay as well…

Itinerary
- Sat - Scrub - arrive 2:30 pm. provision, chart brief
- Sun - Anegada - boat brief, sail to Anegada, Cow Wreck bay for the day, dinner at wonky dog
- Mon - CGB - the usual
- Tue - Little JVD - B-line, dingie to sandy spit, hike to bubbly pool dinner at Foxy's Taboo
- Wed - White bay/Great Harbour - some sailing, sandy Cay, see if we can get a ball at Ivan's (WB) or great harbour, white bay for drinks and beach, Corsairs for dinner, night at Foxy's
- Thu - Norman - Provision at west end. Soapers hole, shopping souvenirs, snorkel at the caves, Dinner at Pirates Bight, party at Willie T's
- Fri - Leverick - early morning stop at the Indians for snorkel, slip at leverick, taxi/car rental to baths in pm, BBQ at Leverick
- Sat - Scrub - refuel at Leverick and depart around noon, sail to Scrub, on the slip sat night, check boat in, relax drink, Celebrate successful cruise
- Sun - Scrub early morning departure first boat 6:30am - 8:15 flight

Last edited by UncleLuff; 01/16/2020 12:21 PM.