Chartered from Sunsail in SV (are they still open) and had a fairly positive expereince. We had booked a big mono (the first for most of my crew) but they had a newer moorings 46 (just arrived on a one way from SXM I think but didnt need to get back for a while) and they upgraded for like a few hundred (score! Would not happen in BVI). Seems so much less corporate than Wickhams Cay. Loved the sailing and almost all of the stops. Everyone was super friendly - cab driver went to his girlfriends when he heard us complaining that we could not find limes for our drinks in the supermarket). Note all the horror stories from LIAT but we had a great expereince (just luck of the draw I guess). One notable problem: On last day return from Mustique I very large hatch fell on my arm and cut thru to the boat (looked worse than it was but looked like stuff was hanging out) - I was the only real competent sailor so we lowered the sails to power with my instructions but we had been having trouble with the gear not engaging in forward in one of the engines all trip and they could not fix). We limped back with with my arm closed up using sterri strips but I clearly needed something more permanent. There was virtually nowhere and no one to help other than going to the hospital - which I was very much against as I was headed to Barbados in 5 hours and would wait if I was not going to bleed out. Local doc I would use - not going to wait in SV hospital though. Point is that even basic medical care was impossible to find - not mention limes. Still, I would ABSOLUETLY go back. Found the boat boys helpful and left after. Still found bear bars and decent food in some places, more challenges mean better rewards!