For food, we did it all. Having a full size refrigerator and full size kitchen makes it easy to cook as much or as little as you would like. We had breakfast in the condo most mornings, and then the rest of the meals out. The restaurant will be opening in the next couple of weeks and I would strongly recommend having a meal there. The chef made us a dinner that was excellent. There is a large selection of restaurants in town which is about 1/2 mile away from the condo. Very good food with very good prices (4 fish tacos, 2 beers and a soft drink for 140 pesos / $11 USD). About 2 miles away is the beach road. There you will find many more excellent restaurants with more of an American feel, but also with American prices…

The pool wasn’t heated when we were there but it wasn’t necessary. It will be heated in the winter. We arranged our stay directly with Mak Nuk. We rented a car at the airport when we flew in and then drove down. We’ve been to Mexico several times, and I feel safer driving in Mexico, than here in Boston…. If you have any other questions, just let me know…