You are most welcome.
Mak Nuk update: This is our first year of operation, and not many people know about our resort yet. During the summer low season our bookings have not yet taken off but during the fall, our advanced bookings indicate a much more lively atmosphere. September will be somewhere in between.

As for the restaurant, in general, food service is available daily. Our chef typically talks to the guests about their food plans or desires. There are about 30 restaurants nearby so while Antonio's meals are fabulous, sometimes the guests will go to town to try out some of the local fare. When occupancy is low and the guests in house plan to eat in town, Antonio may take the day off but only if everyone has other plans. So not to worry, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

On the beach front, there are issues due to the limitations on construction in the Sian Ka'an biosphere imposed by the government so we have not been able to do the construction we had planned. The real draw to our beach of course is the beach itself and the privacy. With that in mind, we continue to shuttle our guests to and from our beach and Antonio can even make up a lunch for you to take along. We still are looking at our options but for now, it will be mostly just our private beach access. We hope to be able to provide better amenities this fall but I don't know if we'll have anything significant by the time you visit in September.

I hope this helps and I hope to see you September.

PJ