Awesome, hit a nerve and got some silence broken. Stayed many times in lat decade including twice in 2017. Looked i to buying and the people said be prepared to lose all your money. Good advice

Infighting, weve heard much of the infighting from those they called dissidents.

But i guess that is solved now. We had heard the insurance company didnt want to cut checks to an “unresolved situation”. Are they ready to release funds? We had heard in the Steven Payne days they had plans. Then the PPRN did hit and clearly Sandy Ground was an issue and logical Club O might be but never really heardso, Did the PPRN say no rebuilding or had to be built to a higher standard? The PPRN thing was wanting to buy people out in Sandy Ground and the peeps said no. Did they want to buy Clob O owners out to go away?

As a non-owner, i am dependent on info. Inquiring minds the world over are thirsting for status/progress.

And I am right I think that some have moved on and found a replacement while the difficulties continue.

So to summarize:
1) no infighting means the insurance company has a healthy group to dispurse funds
2) the healthy group can have architects design plans
3) plans can be presented to authorities for approval/rejection
4) the pprn can require drastic building code requirements
5) the healthy griup can comply with new designs
6) the pprn could prohibit rebuilding and healthy griup take a pprn settlement and no club o resort

Glad to hear no infighting- that is progress. Looking forward to more i fo as it unfolds

Oh and it is my real name. Momma was a pelican and daddy was a pirate 🏴‍☠️ 🦜