I have two charters planned, one in December and one in February. I do want to protect the islanders and am willing to self quarantine at home 14 days prior to travel, take a test 72 hours prior to departure and one again on arrival (but watch out for those false positives!). A quarantine will make things very difficult unless I can quarantine on the boat, in a nice location other than the charter base docks (Bight, N. Sound, Cooper, etc.) Already have provisioning/delivery arranged so that isn't an issue. I anticipate there would be lots of boats coming back in for testing on day 4 - how/where would they handle that? IMHO if the gov't is serious about Q's, they should do a serious 10-14 day and target opening for villa owners and long term vacationers. The rest of us with 10 day and under availability will just need to go elsewhere. Sure I could Q in a hotel or a villa but being stuck inside, or on a balcony for 4+ days, plus the additional lodging/testing and food costs puts this at the brink of being the straw that broke the camels back. The cost of Q in a villa with a private pool would REALLY break the camel's back. Sad sigh.