Here is my story. I arrived in the BVI in Feb to continue the rebuild of my villa. Covid came and the bVI shut down. Lucky for me most of my workers lived on my land so we continued to work every day though the police came and said we needed to stop work. I said no way the workers are staying at the villa and not mingling so covid free. In any event I had to have food brought in as no one was allowed outside of the villa. Since I own quite a bit of land I took it on myself to check out the other villas. The quarantine and lockdown continued for at least 1 month, then we were allowed an hour or so to go shopping.. This continued and the curfew went up and down. In April I had pains in my chest and left arm so went down to the clinic. They did 2 EKg's and 2 blood tests over the course of several hours with a $500 charge.. Eventually a doctor told me he could find nothing. However recently I had a complete workup done in Florida and they told me I had had a heart attack although they did not know when. Eventually I decided I had to leave as my mental state was going downhill and I had completed my task to complete the villa. The workers eventually left back to Trinidad staying at the villa for over 1 month after I left. Getting home was not easy and I finally became Captain of a yacht and motored over to STT, left it and took AA home the next day arriving home May 15 through Miami. Airport was empty. My car had been parked at an airport parking lot from Feb.. By the way USVI immigration was not very helpful and just old me my paperwork was not correct. I told them I had no idea how to fill out the paperwork so finally a young officer helped me fill it out. BVI customs was fine in West End.
So now I would like to go back to my villa but am finding out it will not be easy and quote expensive. So have no idea when I can go back.I have millions invested in the BVI and actually had plans to expand but not with the current administration.. So that is my story.

Last edited by tpcook; 10/10/2020 08:15 PM.

tpcook