|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, 4 invisible),
405
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 125
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 125 |
I have my sailboat in St. Lucia and made the run to Grenada several times. I agree with Jeannius above and would stick to SVg if possible. So many great places to visit and only have to deal with one quarantine possibility. I don't think Grenada would be worth the hassle save the southern anchorages and maybe Carrriacou but I would rather guarantee a trip to one place in the current climate then risk having to deal with two countries.
I am not betting it will be much different this summer but certainly could be. I just don't feel these smaller Caribbean countries are going to change much until they see a real decline in cases in the US.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|