|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
19 members (geomo, pburke40, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, 6 invisible),
395
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
So the Fully Open is a PR stunt. No real changes. Covid tests still needed, quarantine still needed, Gold Seal crap still needed. Excessive cost to get to the BVI still on.I had hoped to get to the villa this year, but with the current rules it is a no go. I also do not want to wear a mask for 3 hours on a plane.So for me no travel. I need to go to a wedding in VT in Oct and I also want to go to the adirondacks this summer., so I guess I will be driving. Not what I want to but this will be the only option. I will drive my boat to the Keys this summer and spend some time in the Keys.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|