We've previously posted earlier in this thread about the people. I'm in mid-80s Sandy is close - We live in Wichita. We have many old and good memories. SJU Airport with no a/c and Bacardi had a complimentary pina colada bar on the way to the baggage area. Air BVI flew DC-3s - took more than an hour to EIS. There was a one-lane toll bridge between Beef and Tortola. Many were injured trying to climb the palm tree with the tire swing in front of Stanley's Welcome Bar in CGB. Always a jump-up at the Bath & Turtle on Wednesday nights in the Yacht Harbor when the Yacht Harbor was beautiful. Sydney's Peace & Love in Little Harbor always had a pig roast on Monday nights. Brit Tony Snell entertained in the Last Resort on Bellamy Cay in Trellis Bey with his songs about charterers and donkeys Vanilla and then Chocolate entertained during dinner - I still have one of Tony's CDs. Donovan's Reef was a beautiful restaurant and the only building on Scrub - you could radio a reservation and one of the boys would pick you up at your boat in Marina Cay or Trellis. Drakes Anchorage behind the reef on Moskito in North Sound - gourmet dinners ashore. And then the Fat Virgins Cafe in North Sound. Sky World on top of Tortola for drinks and dinner - in clear weather you could see both St. Croix and Puerto Rico. David Jones, the Caribbean weather man, every hour on the half-hour on ZBVI - "Whether you do or whether you don't, often depends on the weather." David could often be found at the end stool at the bar at Village Cay Marina. Sorry to ramble - I better stop before Sandy finds out.