Kim, you are 100% correct, there is no lab. The BinaxNOW testing is done immediately following the swabbing of the nose. Using the reagent provide in the kit along with the BinaxNOW AG card, the sample from the swab is inserted into the test card that has had the reagent applied and in 15 minutes the results are shown. At home, at a pharmacy or at any other location the test is the same. BinaxNOW is the most readily available and widely used rapid antigen test in the country for Covid. It is used by all states for rapid testing, many universities, most professional sport leagues, etc.... These sources can use the test and produce results by becoming a CLIA certified location.

I will use the test and submit it, and have a secondary test as a backup if my initial submission is denied. I will continue to push for the BinaxNOW testing, even though now it seems that the left and right hands are in disagreement, because acceptance by SXM would benefit all travelers from North America and greatly ensure an easy and optimum solution for complying with SXM's entry requirements.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁