Kim, I agree with you 100%. I think people need to continue to push for these proctored home tests, BinaxNOW, to get accepted. The official PDF reports issued by EMED comply with all of the requirements for information that SXM is requesting. I share what I know on the forum, but I am trying to do more, in a direct way, to get these tests accepted.

As you see, from many of the responses that come from EHAS, They say that BinaxNOW, is or will be accepted once it receives an EUA from the FDA. The BinaxNOW test received its EUA from the FDA in August 2020, more then 13 months ago. The test was approved and accepted by their government in December 2020 for entry into SXM.(published on their government website) You would think that the people with responsibility for review of applications would know all of this information. Maybe have a published set of accepted policies that are readily handy to review.

I am frustrated, but not upset with the people doing reviews, I think they are trying to do the best they can with limited resources. I am constantly reminding myself that it is a country of less than 45,000 people and a Government that is very small. They have limited manpower and resources to accomplish everything. Mistakes happen, and things get overlooked but hopefully patience and perseverance will win out.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁