Originally Posted by KathyD242424
Originally Posted by Uksimonusa
My wifes was just denied because she is flying into the Dutch side, they told her to apply to Holland, have reapplied stating that the Dutch airport is the only way to get to the French side from the US, and Dutch Sint Maarten is not part of the EU so will not issue an EU health pass, we will see what happens

Weird, I'm flying into the Dutch side.....maybe they are getting inundated as the Dutch side site is not set up for travlers at the moment (there is info required that none of us have, like a crib #I) ! said I will be dining, shopping, clubbing and beaching it at locations with a cafe on the French side.

Reapplied for her this morning, got an email straight away that we had not included a travel document that showed us travelling to France, replied with the same travel document and explained again that we cannot fly to the French Side from the US and the Dutch St Maarten was not part of the EU so would not issue a health pass, the replied within the hour that she was approved. Strange but we both have it now