Does anyone know if there is a pharmacy on the French side who could /would update my valid ( until 15 Dec) Passe Sanitaire online record by adding my recently acquired Booster data? This is important because Macron announced last week that the booster is now mandatory for everyone over 65 and your Passe Sanitaire will be invalid from 15 Dec if your 2nd vac shot was about 7 months ago. We (US) no longer can apply etc online and we must go to a pharmacy in France with our VAC card to “get” a Passe Sanitaire and pay on site (?35 Euro) for that. I will be returning to France this winter and if there is a chance a pharmacy in Marigot could add my booster record while I am on the island in early December, that would be terrific so they don't kick me out after 15 December and I would not have to start from scratch and seek out a pharmacy after arrival in France in March. I don’t mind a payment - I just would like my booster info added to my record. This could be helpful information for any of you who might also be traveling to another French Caribbean island soon.