Thanks Kim
I am not French….. I am from Phily (USA). Because my husband and I were spending much of this past September in France, we did apply on line and received the “French”Digital pass - which is good in any EU country (they have a second tab you click on if displaying your digital pass /QR code outside of France, in EU or partner companies. 95 % of restaurants asked everyone at the hostess stand to show their Passe Sanitaire (scanning the QR code) even for outdoor dining. CDC card was accepted too. Public transportation, museums, etc usually asked to see your Passe or CDC etc card too.

I will be visiting France again in March with my ski club and thought I was good to go for one full year after the original 2 shots with my existing digital France pass. However, France just mandated boosters for all over 65 or they will invalidate your pass come Dec 15 ….. they also took down the option for folks outside of France to apply online for their passe. New policy says you must go in person in France to a pharmacy where they will take your US VAC card and put you in their system for the digital pass at a charge of about 35 Euro. I was just wondering …since my digital pass will be valid thru 12/15 and I am on SXM the first week of Dec, perhaps a Marigot pharmacie could add in my booster info so I wont get “eradicated” on Dec 15 and have to start all over again after arrival in France in March. I am not sure how wired into the system in France the St. Martin side is. I am the leader of the ski club group (32 people) going to France in March so I like to know all options and get details taken care of in advance when possible since there are many other things to be done once we hit the ground overseas.
I understand I will be fine while in SXM just showing my CDC card if asked.
Thank you.