This is my first attempt of a trip report. We flew from Newark October 31the fight was full and was 1 hour late as they were waiting for catering service.
We are staying at simpsonbay villas for 2 weeks. We missed last year due to the covid restrictions and noticed that they did a nice job in replacing the furniture inside as well as the patio furniture. Several mornings my wife would get up at 6 am and sleep for an hour on the patio lounge.
I snorkel each morning a little after 7am for an hour and half around the rocks and beyond the resort. I do another snorkel around 11:30am for an hour around Royal Palm around the rocks and 3/4 toward the bridge. We then spend most of the afternoon sitting around the pool and going in the bay.
On one of the cloudy days I walked up the hill to where there used to be a water tower to get a view from the top. That land is being developed with high end villas on 7 acres one unit looks to be close to finished. They are putting in a road as it was just gravel before the real estate broker was there overlooking the project and gave me a brouchour showing all the amenities. Unfortunately they already have a gate that said private property now trespassing but fortunately it was not in operation at that time. I will miss those views in the future.
Meals we have the breakfast buffet at la Patrona as it is included in package.
First night(Sunday) was at Lee's I had Wahoo my better half had coconut shrimp. Both were good.
Second night was at Buccaneer beach bar which had $10 all you can eat bbq ribs and chicken from 5-7. For the really low price it was at best ok but I will not do it again.
Third night we went to the yaht club. We got there before 6 and I had 3 appetizers for$30. Grouper fingers, coconut shrimp and bbq chicken tenders, very good and filling. My wife had the pork tenderloin and enjoyed it as well.
Fourth night we went to Beirut I had a beef and lamb rap with a Greek salad and (great) scalloped potatoes. My wife had a Greek salad with chicken. Both were good they also give you a bowl of soup with your meal, I think it's a mix of lentil and split pea.
Fifth night we went to pineapple peats I had grouper encrusted with spinach and crab my wife had lamb shanks and we split a teramisu all was good.
Tonight we went to Izzi I had what I always get is meat lasagna my wife had the snapper special. Mine was good as always but my wife this was here best meal so far even better than the lamb shanks and she loves lamb shanks. David came out of the kitchen to say hello.

Most of my pictures are underwater as I take to many this a sample different fish other than tonight's sunset

Attached Files image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg