Hello TTOLers, we hope to get to the BVI to start our charter with Sunsail on Arp 2nd. Just 13 more days from now. So many obstacles to overcome especially with the newest potential vessel regulation impact.

I think I have figured out all of the corvid testing requirements but am still uncertain in one area. I understand that as of March 7th, flying in from the mainland to St. Thomas does not require a test however it seems as if we are still required us to register and clear through the USVI portal site. Here is what it reads:

"All Domestic travelers ages 5+ in your travel party who enter the U.S. Virgin Islands by air or sea are required to use the USVI Travel Screening Portal and get cleared to travel to the USVI."

Does anyone know the turn-around time is to be cleared through the USVI Portal? We fly St. Thomas on the 1st of April. Can I get a jump start on this go through the registration/application process as soon as today? Went through all the FAQs which only speak to deadlines when applying.

Thank you,