I got up early let Kathy sleep it’s her birthday went to the French bakery had my fix of a croissant came back to find kathy awake due to the fact everybody was sending birthday wishes. We had breakfast and headed to Marigot to make reservations at Tropicana on the way we stopped at Bae Rouge my favorite beach what a shame we can’t use it almost no one goes there anymore . Drove around Marigot and got depressed around the marina what many years ago was a busy place is now almost deserted boarded up buildings cars everywhere mostly junks with flat tires, I know they have said there are going to clean it up I can’t see how, a lot of high end shops have moved to the Dutch side . We came back to Mullet Beach had lunch and swam water was real nice, I must say the driving habits of the locals has not changed it very exciting driving it gets the blood flowing. Back at El Zafiro they were having a soft opening of the Sky Deck complimentary tasters and a very good band Latin Sugar so we stayed for dinner and enjoyed the dancing ended the night with Bailey’s