Hey TandP - I think we might have met at Club O some years ago. Sorry you had a poor experience this trip. We've been back probably 5-6 times since Irma, and while the vibe is definitely different without Club O, we still find ourselves coming back to enjoy the island and especially Club O beach. Perch Lite may not be exactly what Perch or Papagayo was in the past, but they are still doing an amazing job with the resources they have. You should have seen it in 2018 when Cedrick was operating Perch Lite with nothing but a cooler and a grill, and the chairs on the beach were ones he had fished out of the salt pond behind Club O!

Let me just say for the record - I was not Cedrick's greatest fan when he ran the watersports concession (for a couple of reasons I won't go into), but I am incredibly impressed with what he has done to keep Club O beach running after Irma and then through the mess of 2020-21. He has done a great service to everyone who visits Club O beach to keep it operating with a sense of normalcy (not to mention preserving the nude status). I can still lay on the beach on an orange recliner under a yellow umbrella with a cold Carib in my hand and look out at Caye Verte. It may not be what it was, but it's still pretty darned good, IMO.

I hope you reconsider and give it another chance!