Just got back last night from a 12 day trip with a group of 16 aboard two boats from TMM. One of the boats was a 5 cabin Saona 47 that had two families totaling 10 people. The rest were aboard a L42. We had a fantastic experience, however, the following are my takeaways regarding a group that large:

1) As mentioned above, restaurant logistics are significantly more difficult. We were patient, and knew going in that there would be challenges. Most places really did pretty well with it. That said, as suggested, plan for early dinners, break up the group into smaller tables when possible, and be prepared for LONG wait times for food.

2) Provisioning was actually a success story for us this trip. It was hard to get the order sorted out before placing it online, but once done, Riteway delivered most everything we ordered before we arrived.

3) I have chartered with Dream out of the new Scrub base (June 2021). There are certainly pluses and minuses.....but provisioning wasn't really one of them. Riteway delivered there the same as they do anywhere else on Tortola. I would say make your charter company decision based on the myriad of other things one normally considers when making this selection.

4) It probably goes without saying, but plan on multiple dinghy trips everywhere you go. With 10+, there really is no safe way to make single trips.

I hope to get a trip report out that covers some of the details of our trip. It was another fantastic TMM experience that I hope can be helpful / informative / entertaining for others.