|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 7
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 7 |
Thanks for the input George. The thought process on going out of USVI was that it seemed like it would less stressful getting to the boat on our travel day. To your point, we probably need to adjust our itinerary accordingly. The other reason is we are considering putting a boat in charter, as early as the 2026 season. I was chatting with Jay from Waypoints at Annapolis and I was intrigued by the idea of having the boat in USVI for ease of getting to the boat for shorter stints, so I wanted to have that experience.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|