Hi Pat,

Thank you for your response. Georgia has also responded to other postings of mine and I very much appreciate those who take the time to respond. It is clear from scanning/reading these threads that you all are SXM veterans and
your comments should be absorbed thoroughly.

I really enjoyed my time on the island and I am resisting the urge to dive in quickly. Returning for another visit same time next year seems advisable.

I stayed in SBR Marina building as a relative has few units there. Liked the location saw Marigot (market, breakfast) Grand Case (dinner, shopping at night). Played poker (big hobby passion of mine) several evenings. Ate in some very memorable restaurants. Like the general "vibe" on the island. Relaxed a lot at the beach (Pelican KEy or Simpson bay beach not sure but the one attached to the resort) Know there is ALOT MORE to explore, see.

One last probe if I may..when you say DBC TS owners were left with nothing does that mean the resort is not operational? Ghost town? Just a bit confused by this. There are several 3bd units on resale market I wonder what they are selling?
Happy New Year to all.

All the Best,

V