To All,
Wow several sites have a "Westin" Dawn Beach Club 3bd timeshare for sale and some for rent. Scams?? There is one on ebay NOW with bids ($2700 or there a bouts ) YIKES Also I was contacted to rent one from someone via VRBO..This is very scary. I know this TS is not a Westin but rather was/is able to use the facilities there but is not in the Starwood Vacation Network. Hope this post/thread saves someone from being a victim of fraud.
boucharda:
I stayed in the yet to be renovated Marina building and while old I liked the location and proximity to the beach and airport I know they are renovating them this year. I did the sales pitch and saw a lot of units. I like the shoulder season in late fall early winter.
A 2bdrm lock off with a view in the back buildings would really suit our needs so I will continue to be on the look out. Was offered a studio from an owner I met on the beach your (B building) in front of pool but too small for our needs/not worth the maintenance IMO (for a 40 to 50% more in MF you could get the 1/2bds) Don't really like the F building right on the beach as it does not afford any balcony privacy. Some have offered me Marina building to "adopt" but not in the weeks I want.
If anyone hears of any Deals/ let me know. I am planing on going back next end Nov/Dec just not sure where I will stay this time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!