First off, Georgia certainly is a "peach", and Pat is pretty keen as well.

Next, a key starting issue is the AMF's. Purchasing into a place that the cost to own is higher than renting is something you want to avoid. Know what you kind of want, then watch places like Ebay and be patient. You do not need to hurry, they will keep coming up and up, and then you will find the place and bargain you want and until then you can rent a place.

PM me if you wish to get AMF info on places like: Royal Islander La Plage, La Vista, Towers, Atrium and a few other places. I have them researched and I own at the listed places and they rate high to me. I have spent a fair amount of time prior to any purchase I made and note that we have stayed at most of the time share places on SXM. I have also looked at that listing of Dawn Beach in the 3bdr 2 ba unit, and just so you know it keeps coming up over and over. This will not be the last time you see that listing and it sometimes goes for a lot, sometimes it goes for about nothing.

Be patient, and note that what ever you purchase the resale is pretty much zero. Do not bet a buck that you will get any money back for what you purchase, the market is very soft and the island has excess units with the exception of a couple resorts.

Good luck,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat