I have looked at the SABA 50 quite a bit the last week. With a couple partners it might be a interesting boat to have in charter. There are some worts. The first is the pics shown are for the owners version with 4 cabins. At over a million dollars you will need the 6 cabin charter version. Reselling the charter version could be a issue. The 4 cabin owners version I don't think can generate enough revenue to pay its way. Still if a guaranteed income could be worked out on the owners version it could be a interesting concept to think about!
The other wort for me is terrible water access for diving and other water sports. I suspect that's a bigger issue for me then some but we all have to have our wants!
Again when comparing a cat to a monohull price should be the factor. You can purchase a 500k new monohull with a owners cabin as good as the SABA50 and 3 more doubles giving the same cabin space. Sq footage in the salon would be similar but you give up cockpit space and the tramps in the mono.
George